- Your Dubai LLC Company in 24 Hrs with FREE EXPERT GUIDANCE
- Qualified Dubai Consultants with European Work Practices
- On the ground support team to assist you with expert after sales service
- One Stop Company Formation including Dubai Residency & Banking
- Dubai Offshore Companies & Dubai Freezone Company Formation
OPENING A DUBAI LLC COMPANY
A limited company may be formed by a minimum of two and a maximum of fifty persons whose liability is limited to their shares in the businesses capital. Most companies with foreign partners have opted for this Limited Liability Company, due to the fact that this is the only option that'll give maximum legal ownership i.e. 49% to the expatriates for a trading license.
UAE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
Fifty-one per cent participation of UAE nationals is the general requirement for limited companies. Therefore the normal shareholding pattern for an LLC will be:
- Local sponsor - 51% and
- Foreign shareholder (s) - 49%
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES IN DUBAI
The minimum capital requirement is AED 300,000 (U.S. $82,000), contributed in cash. While foreign shares in the Company can not exceed 49%, profit & loss distribution can be mutually agreed. The management of a corporation may be vested in the foreign or national partners or a third party.
The time it takes to form a company will be approximately 1-2 weeks from the date of receipt of all documents. Procedures & costs division will be provided on request.