- Your Dubai Visa arranged FAST with FREE EXPERT GUIDANCE
- Qualified Dubai Consultants with European Work Practices
- On the ground support team to assist you with expert after sales service
- One Stop Company Formation including Dubai Residency & Banking
- Dubai Offshore Companies & Dubai Freezone Company Formation
DUBAI RESIDENCY VISA EXPERTS
Our process ensures precision and speed and above all ensures that the process is conducted legally and provides for a one stop solution that results in our clients not being burdened by administrative issues and multiple trips to and fro the registries and ministries.
There are two forms to get residence or employment visa in Dubai: through an employer or by having your own company.
Dubai residence visa are valid for 2 or 3 years and can be renewed at the conclusion of the period.
Normally, clients have to enter to the UAE on a visit visa and then the employers or company apply for their work visa however using our unique Visa Processing Methods in line with the Ministry of Immigration we are able to provide a change of status from Tourist or Visit to Residency Visa without the need to leave the country.
Europe Emirates Note: Europe Emirates have a dedicated specialist division who transact and follow up visa applications with the Immigration Department.
There are different types of work visas including: Servants, Partners, Investors, Employees and Governmental institutions and Ministries.