- Your Dubai Company in 24 Hrs with FREE EXPERT GUIDANCE
- Qualified Dubai Consultants with European Work Practices
- On the ground support team to assist you with expert after sales service
- One Stop Company Formation including Dubai Residency & Banking
- Dubai Offshore Companies & Dubai Freezone Company Formation
DUBAI FREE ZONES - 100% FOREIGN OWNED COMPANY
The Free Trade Zones have been set up with the specific purpose of facilitating investment. The procedures for investing in the zones are relatively simple.
The companies operating in the Free Zones are treated as being offshore companies or outside the UAE for legal purposes.
The free zones are suitable for companies intending to use UAE as a regional manufacturing or distribution base.
FREE ZONE INCENTIVES
- 100% foreign ownership
- Exemption from all import duties
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Freedom from corporate taxation for 50 years
- Inexpensive energy
- Efficient recruitment procedures ensuring the availability of a skilled and experienced workforce
- A high level of administrative support.
Companies approved for operation in Free Trade Zones, can apply for one of the following types of licenses: Trading; Industrial; Service; or National Industrial. These licenses are renewable annually.
Trading licenses are granted to locally incorporated companies, and to companies incorporated outside the UAE. Trading licenses are also issued to Free Zone Establishments (FZE) and Free Zone Companies (FZCo's).
Industrial licenses are issued to companies incorporated outside the UAE, FZE's and FZCo's. Service licenses are only granted to companies holding a UAE license.
National Industrial licenses are issued to industrial companies registered within or outside the UAE, provided they meet the conditions of having at least 51% AGCC equity and their local production accounts for at least 40% value added. Products exported by such companies to AGCC states will be exempted from custom duties. Companies holding Free Zone license are also permitted to operate outside the UAE. Operations within the UAE can be undertaken by appointing a commercial agent.
SETTING UP A BRANCH OF A FOREIGN COMPANY
A foreign company can set up a 100% owned branch in the Free Zone