Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Bahamas
The incorporation of an International Business Company (IBC) in the Bahamas takes approximately three days to complete. The country offers numerous tax benefits including a 20-year exemption on capital gains, transaction tax, inheritance and income tax.
Bahamian law requires that there be only one company director – either a corporation or individual from any country. Company meetings need not take place in the Bahamas and the country also allows unrestricted foreign currency transactions.
To form an IBC, applicants should provide:
- The name of the director
- Their birthdate
- Current address
- Designated company name with liability status suffix
- Full names/addresses of any shareholders.
Existing company names or those that could be misrepresented as a government entity are not permitted. This should be supported by official photographic ID plus utility bills or bank statements as proof of residential address.
A local office is not a prerequisite for Bahamas company formation and legal requirements can be serviced through the Europe Emirates Group associate office.
- Fast track company formation
- Non-taxable transactions may be conducted outside Bahamian jurisdiction
- Full corporate ownership
- Zero death, inheritance or capital gains taxes
- Zero capital requirement for share issuance
- No filing of annual returns or accounts required for company formation
- All nationalities may form a company in the Bahamas