The smallest sovereign state in the West Indies, St. Kitts & Nevis is part of the famed Leeward Islands and is a popular tourism destination with a growing community of hotels and resorts.
The naturally beautiful islands have two airports and an inter-island ferry network to support its thriving tourism economy, and English is the common language for business. With the longest-standing citizenship-by-investment program in the West Indies (established in 1984), successful applicants have visa-free access to more than 100 countries.
To qualify, applicants can choose from two investment options. A non-refundable charity donation with a minimum value of US$250,000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation, or investment into a designated recoverable real estate investment with a minimum value of US$400,000.
Citizenship benefits include:
- Visa-free travel to more than 150 countries including all EU nations and Ireland.
- Citizens can apply for long-term US travel visas
- No residency requirements
- Zero income, wealth or inheritance taxes
- No requirement to visit St. Kitts & Nevis in order to qualify for citizenship
- Lifetime citizenship (includes family members)
- Dual citizenship benefits
|Official Entity:||Sugar Industry Diversication Fund (SIDF)|
|Donation Amount Investor Only:||US$250k|
|Invester + Spouse:|
|Investor + up to 3 dependents:||US$300k|
|Investor + Spouse + 2 Kids:|
|Investor + up to 5 dependents:||US$350k|
|Investor + up to 7 dependents:||US$450|
Real Estate Option
|Real Estate Holding Period:||5 yrs|
|Legal & Escrow:||1%|
|Government Processing Fees Investor:||US$50k|
|Dependents:||Age > 18 US$25k per | Age 18-25 US$50k per|
*Included in some developments. Additional legal, escrow, band and agent fees apply.