Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Dubai Mainland
Located north of Dubai Creek between Port Rashid and Dubai Dry Docks, and situated on a manmade peninsula, the free zone is just 10 kilometres from Dubai International Airport.
A multi-use development, Dubai Maritime City serves most sectors of the maritime industry in one location and is also home to ship repair and maintenance facilities.
Activities and licences
The zone is focused on maritime business opportunities and provides licences for maritime services, maritime industrial operations, marine management, maritime research, and yacht manufacturing/repair.
Types of legal entities
- Free Zone establishment
- Free Zone Company
- Branch office
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Exemption for import duties
- 100 per cent repatriation of capital and profits
- Corporate tax exemption for 50 years
- Access to low energy tariffs
- Access to a well-trained and highly skilled pool of workers